If this is your first time at EjectorSeat Arts Festival, there's a lot to look forward to and do: other than the Band Stand,
try the Film Tent or Theatre Area, there is also music and culinary delights on display in the Art House Tent, or browse
the Arts Market for local arts and crafts and our free workshops. There will also be plenty of "artistic surprises" in the
Gardens, so remember to keep an eye out!
Other things to remember
1. There will be a festival programme for sale, with site plan and a lot of other useful information.
2. Timings of bands/stages will also be available on our website nearer the time of the festival and in the programme.
3. There are lots of changes to the site this year, so take your time and familarise yourselves with the new areas.
4. Don't leave valuables unattended.
5. Exposure to loud noise can damage your hearing and in particular the hearing of children, please come prepared with
well fitting ear protection for you and your children.
6. Register your mobile on www.immobilise.com
this is used when stolen or lost phones are found.
7. The festival site will open at 12pm and close at 10pm. There is an after party which you can head onto after the
festival has closed.
Things You CAN'T DO!
1. Smoke inside festival tents – Film Tent, Art House Tent and so on. This is the law and does carry a fine.
2. Drugs- Big NO! We have a zero tolerance policy and your time at the festival with us will be short.
3. Make open fires or barbecues.
Directions and Travel Information
The festival is held in Palmerston Park in Southampton city centre. There is plenty of parking availing in and around the
city centre and we have provided a Google maps link below to help you find them.
Disability and Accessibility
The EjectorSeat Arts Festival is set in Palmerston Park in Southampton. The EjectorSeat Arts Festival is a small festival, the stages and stalls are positioned relatively close to one another. Wheelchairs can access all areas of the festival in good weather, however most of the ground is grass and can be uneven in places. If it rains, manoeuvring a wheelchair around the site may be difficult due to mud.
Volunteering & Working
As always The EjectorSeat Arts Festival is a free Music and Arts festival and as such is run entirely by volunteers. So if you think you could help please get in contact with us at email@example.com
and tell us what it is you are interested in.
There are many different areas of the festival in which you can help,
Band Stand Stage - firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Tent - email@example.com
Arts Market - firstname.lastname@example.org
Art House Area - email@example.com
Theatre Area - firstname.lastname@example.org
Arts Area - email@example.com
Workshops - firstname.lastname@example.org
Since our beginnings in 2010 we have built up strong relationships with a number of caterers who have successfully traded at the festival. Applications to cater at this years festival must be sent to email@example.com
Trading applications for pitches in 2012 are now open. Applications to trade at this years festival must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org